118 views
Verified Reviewer

3.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user May 27, 2021

My, not sure if Pissed Consumer did the trick or someone at Goodrx had a change of heart, but suddenly my request for a refund was granted.So, I will happily change my review of Goodrx to a rating of highly satisfied. True, the medication did not work for me, but I also purchased the medication at a Wal-Mart pharmacy and it, too, was ineffective.

Oh well. Time to try a different medication.As a reminder, for future customers, be sure to note the variety of choices when requesting a prescription: if you do not want an automatic refill to unexpectedly appear on your billing statement, review the refill section and carefully make your choice.And, thank you, Pissed Consumer!

Original review posted by user May 25, 2021

Hey Doctor and Good Rx sound good in theory, but in practice, the medicine I received was most likely counterfeit and ineffective. Worse, the company shipped a refill without consulting me.

When I wrote to them, they answered that I had checked an automatic refill button.

So, Good Rx is not upfront with customers, and rather than checking first before sending a refill, Good Rx will simply send a refill, along with a bill. Avoid this company.Avoid bill.

User's recommendation: Avoid.

GoodRx Pros: Cheap.

GoodRx Cons: Somewhat slimy.

Comments

#2019311

Hi Norman! We are happy to hear that your issue has been resolved, and apologize again for the inconvenience you experienced.

If you have any further questions, feel free to give us a call at 888-799-2553! We are open Monday-Sunday, between the hours of 8AM and 7PM CT.

GoodRx Reviews