204 views

I saw an ad for Good RX that stated the medicine that I was needing would be $38 for a month's supply. So, I signed up hoping to take advantage of the pricing from Good RX.

I submitted my prescription at the pharmacy they recommended, only to be informed that the price would be $135. I called Good Rx and hoped that this was a mistake. After two phone calls to Good RX, nothing changed. Price remained at $135.

However, they did apologize for my inconvenience. Their ads are totally misleading.

I cancelled my membership. However,

User's recommendation: BE CAREFUL IF YOU USE GOOD RX. THEY LIE IN THEIR ADS.

Location: Debary, Florida

Comments

#2021451

Hello! We're sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced at the pharmacy. Please fill out this secure form if your prescription is on file at the pharmacy so that we can look into this for you immediately: http://bit.ly/2NutN6U

#2021979
@GoodRxCares

I checked your website again today. You continue to advertise misleading pricing.

#2022023
@PissedConsumer2021979

Hello! We have sent you an email following up on this issue.

We have also canceled your GoodRx Gold account, and refunded all collected charges. Feel free to reach out in the email thread if you have any further questions or concerns!

GoodRx Reviews